Saturday 3 September 2011

September 3rd: On the move

Since I created this blog, it's been a personal bugbear of mine that there isn't a Blogger app for BlackBerry, so I'm absolutely thrilled to say that I have finally worked out how to post to Blogger in the rare event that my arse isn't firmly fixed before my laptop.
 
Email blogging! Brilliant! I always knew it was possible to text-blog but my phone never capitulated, so this is the absolute shiz. Now I can spam my dear bloglings from wherever I happen to be! Aren't you just so pleased?
 
Well really. There's no need to make that face. At least now I'm less likely to leave you post-less for weeks on end.
 
Well, I have nothing new to tell you yet, so this is just a quick test to see if it actually works.
 
See you soon, bloglings!
 
Molly x

No comments: