Tuesday 19 February 2013

I need your help!

Hola bloglings,

I know it's been a while since I last posted here, and I don't have time to write a full update now, but I need your help: last week my camera was either stolen or lost, and I thought I may as well try and harness the power of the internet to try to get it back!

It's a red Canon IXUS 500 HS (it looks like this):


and it was lost at the carnival in Sitges, Catalonia, Spain last Tuesday (12th February 2013).

I love this camera so much and I'm desperate to get it back - and of course all the photos on it are memories I will never get the chance to replace. Please, if you have it or think you know the person who does, please get in touch with me via the comments and I will be eternally grateful!

Thank you!

Molly x

No comments: